Thursday 19 April 2012

St Patricks Day Nails - better late than never

Better late than never! 

I didn't have a blog back on St Patricks Day but still took photos because I was hoping to enter a competition with this design but then couldn't enter because to enter that certain competition you needed to do your nails with that company's green polish which I don't have any of.

So anyway for this I did a base coat of China Glaze Re-fresh Mint and I think I put some sort of flaky coat over that then I taped off the top corners and painted China Glaze Outta Bounds on the corners, then I randomly placed emerald and lime hex on the re-fresh mint portion of the nail. Then to finish I did a gold glitter stripe across where the two colours meet then top coat as normal.

Thanks for reading

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!