Friday 13 April 2012

Purple Nails - China Glaze and Nubar

CHINA GLAZE FIRST CLASS TICKET AND NUBAR PURPLE FIRE

Hi everyone

I'm still on holidays and am taking my daughter to see the Scooby Doo show in the city so of course that means a new manicure.

Today I've chosen China Glaze First Class Ticket which is described as blue toned deep purple shimmer. It's gorgeous and gave really good coverage with only one coat as you can see here (below). It's really hard to photograph.



I did do 2 coats though just cause that's what I do. This is First Class Ticket with 2 coats (below).  Not much difference except to deepen the colour.



Even though I love all things purple and this is a beautiful colour on its own, this is plain for me so I then applied a coat of Nubar Purple Fire which is a sheer purple based polish loaded with different size holographic glitters. I tried to show you the holographic nature of this by taking an extreme close-up kind of out of focus not too much light pic (below).


I purchase my China Glaze polishes from Head2Toe Beauty in America http://www.head2toebeauty.com/

I purchase my Nubar polishes from Beauty Bay in the UK http://www.beautybay.com/ Beauty Bay are excellent because they have free shipping to Australia and worldwide and they normally ship the next day after you place your order.


Thanks for reading. I hope you all have a great day no matter what you are doing.

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to Beauty Bay, Debbie. I think I have found my new favourite website! Your nails are awesome, are they natural? They look like they are, but I have no idea how you could possibly maintain that length. Good luck with your blog (I followed the link from Picture Polish's page on FB).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristy,I'm so glad you like BeautyBay too.I love them.I can get so much stuff cheaper from them than anywhere else and free shipping too! Yes my nails are real. It's hard to type accurately now with nails this long but lucky they're strong too. Thanks for your comments and for reading.

      Delete

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!