Friday 20 April 2012

Beauty Basket - March

Today I received my first Beauty Basket. I missed the mail lady this morning so had to go to post office to pick it up and it needed to be signed for as well.

I signed up for Beauty Basket for 3 months for around $45 and that includes one beauty basket containing 5 products and one copy of Just Be magazine every month.


Last month I received my first Glossybox and was not happy with it at all. So I cancelled that on the same day I received the package and signed up for Beauty Basket.

This is the March beauty basket. They were a bit late getting them out because so many new people had signed up with them in March.

The products actually do come in a basket with pink shredded paper and pink ribbon, which is cute and I like that. There's also a little info brochure on all the products.

What was in the basket:

Innoxa Nail Polish (full size) I got Candy Apple. Very nice! RRP: $13.95

Avon Supershock MAX Mascara (full size) RRP: $22.99

John Plunkett Advanced Instant Wrinkle Filler (Received 10ml trial size. Full size is 20ml RRP:$39.95)

Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair 60sec Hair Treatment. (Received 50ml trial size. Full size is 200ml RRP: $20.95)

ULittleBeauty Dinki-Di Day Cream. Received 30ml trial size. (Full size is 75ml RRP: $22.95)


Overall I'm very happy with what I received in my basket and will be able to use all of the products in there. Money well spent I think. I think it's a good way to try new products without paying full price for them.

Available from http://www.beautybasket.com.au/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!