Sunday 15 April 2012

Hello everyone

I hope you have all had a very nice Easter weekend. The long weekend continues for me as I'm  lucky enough to be on holidays for the rest of this week.

This is my first ever post to my first ever blog. I've been thinking about doing this for a while and now I have a page here so we will see how it all goes.

So first up before anyone asks, yes the nails in the pics are my natural nails. I do not and have not ever worn acrylic nails because I've never needed to as my natural nails grow long and strong. Also my camera is not that great so I do the best with what I have at the moment but am  planning to get a new and better camera in the near future.

Today I have China Glaze Dance Baby with Pretty & Polished Hello Dolly on top. Hello Dolly is described as white, pink and lavender hex glitters and tiny pink prism  glitters that give off a holographic shine.




I first put on 1 coat of China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
then 2 coats of China Glaze Dance Baby
then 1 coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
then 1 coat of  Pretty & Polished Hello Dolly
then 1 coat of China Glaze No-Chip Top Coat

I normally don't put the Insta-Dri on until all coats are finished but I just thought I'd give it a go because I found it was taking way too long to dry and was getting smudged even after 2 hours. I think it'd worked pretty well. I just wish the camera would pick up the sparkle a bit more. I love this combination. It's very pretty. I really need that new camera.



If you are interested in purchasing a Pretty & Polished handmade 3 free  polish please visit her shop at the following link       etsy.com/shop/prettyandpolished

Thank you so much for reading
Debbie

4 comments:

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!