Wednesday 25 April 2012

Purple Crackle Nails

PURPLE CRACKLE NAILS

Hi all, hope you are all good! Public holiday here for ANZAC Day so I'm working on some more blog posts but in the meantime here's a purple crackle that I did a while back when my nails were a bit shorter.

I did a base coat of China Glaze Avalanche which is a silvery purple metallic colour. As you can see, it shows the brush marks but I wasn't too worried as I was putting China Glaze Fault Line over it.



I quite like the finished effect! But then again I like anything purple.


Thanks for reading

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I can see we r going to be great friends as I just read thru all ur posts back to the start and loved them all! I'm such a purple fanatic also! Plus I've decided to support my Aussie bloggers moreso than the rest of the world mostly because I get sick and tired seeing awesome polishes www don't get down here! Keep up the great work! (Sorry 4 the long ramble.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them, it's great to find another purple fanatic too! Thank you so much for your support.

      Delete

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!