Wednesday 2 May 2012

Candeo Colors - Mallard

CANDEO COLORS - MALLARD

Hi again

I used Candeo Colors Mallard over China Glaze Cherish (green) and China Glaze Harmony (purple). 

CG Cherish, CC Mallard, CG Harmony
I really love how this turned out but shame about my stupid camera not showing the colours properly.  As you know I love purple and this shade of green just matches it so well.  I couldn't decide which colour I liked better so I did all the variations listed below.



Thumb - 2 coats CG Cherish, 1 coat CC Mallard

Index - 1 coat CG Harmony, 1 coat CC Mallard

Middle - 2 coats CG Cherish sponged with CG Harmony, 1 coat CC Mallard

Ring - 2 coats CC Mallard

Pinky - 2 coats CG Charish, 2 coats CC Mallard

I think it looks best on thumb and index so either over the green or the purple. 



Thumb - 2 coats CG Cherish, 1 coat CC Mallard
 Thanks for reading

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!