Friday 18 May 2012

My Darling Polishes

Darling - Sugarplum Fairy and Just a Little Frosting

Hi again

So a while back I showed you Just a Little Frosting and this week I've finally got around to wearing Sugarplum Fairy.  You would think with me being obsessed with purple that this would've been the first one that I wore out of the two.

I love both colours so it will always be a tough choice for me to decide which one to wear. 



Sugarplum Fairy

Just a Little Frosting
Great polishes in my opinion.  Very easy to apply.  Gorgeous colours with beautiful shine.  I was lucky enough to get these on sale.  If you're interested, have a look at the other colours on offer from this Australian company at http://darling.myshopify.com/

Thanks for reading
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!