Friday 25 January 2013

Mirenesse - Silent Mauvy


I just threw this on quickly before my daughter's school Christmas concert in December so not much time for photos. I chose this because apparently it doesn't need base coat or top coat and I didn't have time to do either.

Mirenesse have great products but they are a bit expensive so lucky this one came free with a magazine.

Mirenesse have a VIP club where you pay a certain amount each month and they send you a package every 3 months and you also get discounted products and free postage if you need to purchase other products. I had to drop out of that as I have received so many products that I'm still working my way through.  I highly recommend their products both skin care and make up and of course nail polish.

Their new Glamm boxes are also worth a look at too.



Mirenesse Bullet Proof Nail Lacquer - Silent Mauvy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive comments or suggestions please. Thank you!